Check-out our list of latest web services and development profile, with this new Infographic – K2B Solutions
- A “style” describes the CSS animation.
- A “keyframe” indicates the flow of animation styles from beginning through the end.
Advantages of CSS3 Animations
The following three features are major advantages, which the CSS animations have over other traditional animation techniques (which are script-driven).
- Having the browsers themselves control the flow of animations (such as animation refresh rates, etc), has lead to best performance optimization and smoother animation flow.
Creating the Animations
Creating a sequence of CSS animation involves using the style component to set the animation’s properties and sub-properties. You get to configure the duration and timing of the animation, along with details related to how the sequence of animation should progress. But, you do not get to configure the appearance of these animations using the style, for which purpose you will be using the @keyframes component.
The following are the style properties & sub-properties
- animation-delay: This helps configure the time delay between different elements of the loaded animation and the sequential animations.
- animation-direction: This configuration sets the direction of individual animations, and also states if the particular animation will repeat itself in the same sequence or in a different direction on its consecutive runs.
- animation-duration: Sets the time an animation would take to complete its single cycle.
- animation-iteration-count: Sets the number of times an animation would repeat itself. If set to infinite, the animation would go on indefinitely.
- animation-name: This specifies the at-rule name, which describes an animation’s keyframes.
- animation-play-state: You can configure an animation’s pause/play status.
- animation-timing-function: With this configuration, you can establish the acceleration curves of the animation, setting its keyframes transitions.
- animation-fill-mode: This configures the values applied to an animation, (before & after it’s execution).
As mentioned before, the keyframes allow you to configure the animation’s appearance. For this, you will need to setup at least two (at-rule) keyframes. These keyframes represent how individual elements of the animation render themselves within a set time frame.
This time frame is denoted by a “percentage” system by the keyframes. A 0% represents the start of an animation, and 100% represents the finish; they are given as from/0% and to/100% respectively. Though both these are optional, they are very important, and thus, the browser by default computes all the attributes of the animation and starts and finishes it accordingly, when the values are not provided.
The following are CSS3 animation examples, which should give you a brief understanding of how this works.
This example shows that at 25% of the animation, the header will have the right margin at 75%, with the width being 200%.
This example has two keyframes; first occurring at 0% and the second at 100% (by default, since the values aren’t provided); this effectively starts and finishes an animation. The right margin is at 100% with a width of 500% at the start of the animation, and ends at 0% of the right margin with 100% width. Therefore, the browser animates a header from left edge to the right edge.
With that, by including additional keyframes you can add intermediate steps and thus, amend the CSS3 animations as per your requirements.
A website’s navigation menu guides the users to different parts of the website, making it the link between its various useful web pages. Designing an effective navigation menu is one of the easiest ways by which you can keep your customers interested in the various stuffs your website is to offer.
Modern website designers play with the various concepts of creative menu design, from simple to ultra complex menus, they come up with different “shapes and sizes” both literally and figuratively. But, what makes a navigation menu tick is its ease of use and customer comfort.
You may have a design that looks extraordinary, but if it fails to impress the users due to its lack of usability, then it most likely will not serve its purpose and will hit the drawing table before long. Therefore, before going with a website menu design make sure it is apt for easy navigation and compliments the website’s services or purpose.
Now, with that said let’s have a look at the different ways by which you can design a navigation menu that works. To begin with, here are what HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery have to offer.
• The <nav> tag introduced in HTML5 is a set of navigation elements that’s designed specifically for the major navigational links, and are fully supported by all the major browsers. This tends to give greater flexibility to the developers using HTML5 for navigation menu design.
• CSS3 is a web editor that suits both the new comers as well as the experienced. This has an interface that allows you to create websites guided by visual feedback, thus giving you the opportunity to design the websites with a clear picture of how it’s going to be when done. Also, CSS3 features lots of editing options, that’s a treat for web designers.
• Using the jQuery navigation menu is one of the most common of ways when it comes designing the navigation menus. Tabbed menus with dropdown options looks organized as well as provides a very convenient atmosphere for the users to navigate through. With jQuery you can get all the menu personalization with ease including animation and other effects.
Using these tools to design a navigation menu, allows for us to take advantage of all the specialized features they offer the developers. Here’s a quick look on what can be achieved, when these features are put to good use.
Responsive Navigation Menu
Being one of the trickiest parts of designing a responsive website, the responsive navigation menu offers the best accessibility to the users and allows for them to experience the convenience of the desktop’s menu system while offering the comfort of mobility. All top website designs usually feature responsive navigation menus as part of their design, ensuring flexibly and enhancing the website’s reach amongst its users.
User Enabled Technology
As mentioned earlier, the best menu design is the one that exerts least amount of strain to the user, both in terms of menu layout and in giving clear perception on where they are in the website’s hierarchy.
To attain this, the developer must ensure the consistency of the navigation design through all the web pages; this will keep the users comfortable and allow them to feel familiar with the design. Along with this, Breadcrumb navigation is an option that you must provide your users with, as they give a sense of direction to them. Most feel that this is a hassle that a designer can live without; however, the convenience in using the breadcrumb system outperforms its development effort.
Getting your website design up and running, is an effort that requires understanding of the target customers and their requirements. An expert web design and development company will be able to offer all this within a simple package.
In this rivalry e-business, one must be very much smart enough and unique to vend their products online. This online business has evolved more rapidly replacing all the trade modes. The website of a company is the gateway through which the potential clients can be reached. The best marketing technique to pull out millions and millions of valuable customers towards the business is by having a striking and elegant website to satisfy the needs of the customers and the business.
Let us discuss the functions of a customized website and how an effective and strong custom web design of your preferred choice helps in development and promotion of your business?
The web designs or the layouts that are crafted out from the imaginations of a retailer to meet up the needs of the customers are called as ‘customized websites’. These web designs should be eye-catchy, germane and must be unique. As eCommerce became the booming field to vend the retail products by showcasing a huge number of products by categorizing themselves into various fields, the users or the buyers always go crazy to grab the products that are special, newest, visually captivating from the appealing websites.
Why Custom Website Development?
Custom Website Development helps you to sell your products at a fast pace and attract more visitors to your business. This unique, attractive and secure websites never lose business to your contenders.
Few reasons to own a custom web design:
- Provides a neat and crispy look
- Reflects your eccentricity and uniqueness
- It amplifies the product visibility
- It boosts up the brand credibility
- Can be customized as per corporate or individual needs
- The customized websites always trims down the maintenance cost
- They augment the efficacy and competence of your websites
- Upgraded easily to future ventures
- User-friendly Content Management System or Control Panel
- Magnetizes more customers thereby enhancing the company
- Can be tailor-made than the pre-designed templates
- Creates a visually appealing, look and feel, user-friendly environment
- A single visit of a user will facilitate them decide confidently to deal with your website
Functions of a Customized Website
To reach out the targeted audience, the customized websites should be haunting and well-designed. This will lead to have a dramatic bang on the conversion rate of those websites. The customized websites acts as a gateway and put across the message to the audience in an effective way.
Listed below are the functions of an effective and strong custom web design to promote your business:
- These websites are developed by the skilled designers using the advanced web-based software development techniques and tools. Hence, all the graphic needs of the customers are satisfied by implementing all kinds of graphics in designing appealing sites.
- Background effects, color combinations, and other special effects can be achieved as per the choice of the retailer.
- Websites providing easy navigation to the users offers tremendous success to your online business. Certainly, customized websites authorizes navigations to its users.
- Though the custom web designs are developed by the professional designers, the company logo can be placed on ‘Home Page’ or on any other page of the website to mark an effective notion in the minds of the potential clientele.
- Contact us or FAQ Pages can be designed as per the vendors’ preferences.
- Effective marketing tools like Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay per Click (PPC) and other tools can be used to promote the sites. This will elevate the number of leads and online visibility which can be transformed into sales.
- As there is a wide scope for those web designs in the market, they have been opted by many of the companies in the industry. These bespoke websites can be customized within the budget at reasonable prices.
- What you are thinking about? Craft a best layout for your customized website; improve your corporate image to promote your company and your business!
K2B Solutions, a dexterous and certified web designing company in India is one of the renowned leaders in the souk of web-services. In this ever-increasing virtual world, we deliver astounding web applications and mobile apps to gratify the diversity needs of our beloved clientele. Our team of skilled professionals with trained expertise exploits latest tools and cutting-edge technology to construct tailor-made websites across the globe.
Back-to-back solutions from K2B Solutions are crafted with par at excellence to bump up your company by having a full-scale control over it. Starting from website creation, our team of professionals cares adroit at handling colossal tasks like e-commerce sites and so on.
Our wide-array of services is as follows:
- Google-friendly or SEO-friendly Web Design Services
- Easy, playful Mobile Apps for Android and iPhone’s
- Appealing Responsive Web Design
- Unique On-Page Optimization
- Well turned-out Multimedia Development
- Web Application Development
- Comprehensible Software Application Development
- Effective working Content Management System
Web presence with the exact marketing strategy mix makes you unbeaten in the industry despite of the size of the business. Our pioneering and reliable software development services always grab the attention of the target audience resulting in huge traffic towards the websites. At all times, our services are within the budget of our clientele and expected at optimizing your cost and escalating the opulence to a greater extent.
Above all, our pre-built and customized Content Management System helps you in updating your own content, images and so on. This assists you to structure your personalized content in an organized manner to makes your task even easier.
If you’re the one looking forward to augment your online business with the striking websites constructed using the state-of-the-art technology, then K2B Solutions will be the right choice for you. Anyone can avail our web and mobile application development services.
Please find our digital presentation over here: http://k2bindia.com/presentation/
For our support: http://www.k2bindia.com/
Have a virtual and visual experience of the property, which you’re gonna buy. Wherever you’re in this world, you can get a piece of land or a constructed property anywhere across the globe through the real estate websites.
Not only buying and selling, renting a property can also be quite easy through these sites. The visualization of these websites will present you the real-time feel of gawking at the property in person. If the appearance of the websites astonishes the users with its design and the necessary features, this will in turn get innumerable user responses to them thereby boosting up the real estate business of the company.
Let us take a quick glance of what are all the attractive features that are behind the successful real estate websites and how they assist in bringing up the business to the pinnacle…
Why Real Estate Business to be systematized?
No one will get satisfied easily by viewing fewer numbers of properties as it is a life-time investment. Hence, presenting a large number of properties and comparing them with one another will gives the supreme striking gold to all the buyers. With the rapid and continuous improvement in technology, real estate business also got systematized and gained sufficient response from the end users.
The evolving internet and its great features like presentation upshots with photos, videos; database of storing aplenty of data; its mode of reaching people at their place made each and every business pushed towards it to arrive at the grand success of it.
Features of attractive Real Estate Websites
To meet up the needs of every business and to handle them at ease, the websites are designed and created with most prominent features to fulfill the needs and requirements of the end users and the business firms. The features that make a real estate website a most powerful and attractive one is as follows:
- Fully automated – completely programmed and systematized
- Custom Template Web-Design – eye-catching layout to navigate easily and to present look and feel environment
- Modular & multi-tiered – goes well with real estate business of any size
- Responsive Design– one design, one website to view on all devices like mobiles, desktop, laptops, iPad, etc.
- Multiple Listing Service – includes MLS databases to store, sort and represent to have the curb appeal
- Google Map – using Google Geo-Mapping Service to show the property locations with the exact co-ordinates of latitude and longitude
- On-page SEO – Search Engine Optimization techniques are used to make the content rich and search-engine friendly.
- Detailed Mortgage Calculator – to know the monthly finance, refinancing, interests, tax deduction and other information
- Additional modules like rental database module to display the photos of the property; real estate agents module to display the contact info of them; rental availability calendar to show the accessibility of the property and rental pricing grid to provide the pricing of rentals.
How the above-mentioned features assist in business?
Each and every feature that are used to design a real estate website helps in their own way to broach the business to satisfy the real estate company proprietors in yielding a superior views from the customers.
Let us see in detail how each and every feature promotes the business to a higher level…
Fully automated website makes the real estate business to be highly systematized, so that it can be administered at any place across the world. Custom template web design will grab the attention of many users to engage in using the site for more information.
Modular and multi-tiered will fit any size of the real state companies. Responsive websites will offer the universal access despite of the screen resolutions of the devices. This helps the users to view the properties at any place with the device of their choice.
Multiple Listing Service gives wider access to the database and the modules present in it. This sort the properties by house type, city, town, state; and by brokers, realtors; displays the properties of similar requirements like price, sq. ft. of it.
Google Maps will give the accurate location with the correct coordinates on the map. On-page SEO will bounce the website to have high traffic as they use keywords to boast high responses and also make the content search engine friendly.
Get a piece of an own land or a rented one easily through these attractive websites which is at your reach!!!
As the World Wide Web continues to evolve, new web design trends, techniques and ideas are also surfacing constantly. To ensure that your website is effective and reaching your visitors in the best possible way, it is necessary for you to analyze your website design, content and features frequently.Some new trends were arriving in 2013; however, some among them have been faded out and others are stuck around and still having a strong presence. While in 2014, these are some of the web design trends that have started to emerge:
Single Page Websites
A single page web design is great for small websites that don’t have too much of the content. It helps you to keep your content easy to navigate while heavily relying on scrolling. The single page design technique enables you to convey linear and controlled information to your visitors and makes them focus on important details.
Today, website visitors are used to scroll down a website to read more information that leads to more possibilities for the layout of your site. A lengthy homepage with many web design elements can help convey more information to the visitor; however, longer pages can also overwhelm visitors if they are cluttered with website content. In 2014, keep an eye out for lengthy and considerately designed web pages, and also consider about how you might engage your visitors by encouraging them to scroll.
Flat user-interface or flat UI is an up-and-coming concept in web design, which is being implemented on so many websites. This is a technique that focuses on website content and provides a fundamental design with less distracting elements. Flat UI takes a much more basic approach, mostly with a less image-intensive web design. Less number of images and simpler web design elements enable faster load times and thus help those who will load the website on a slower internet connection.
Fixed Header Bar
Previously, menu bars are placed in the header of a website, mostly near the logo. As the users scroll down, the navigation would disappear with the header. So, if the users want to navigate further on the website, they have to scroll back to the top of the web page. To avoid this, many websites have now fixed the header bar at the top of the browser window, allowing it to follow users as they scroll down the web page. This allows users to easily access the menu, and thus improves navigation and serves as a subtle prompt for the users to drive deeper into the website.
If your web page consists of too much of the text, then your visitor might choose not to take the time to read it. Large type can help you to make headings that draw the attention of the readers and make them to read the rest of the content. Generally, the average reader decides within a few seconds whether your website is worth exploring. So, these large headings can help you to grab the attention of the readers and pull them into other content on your website.
Parallax Scrolling is a special scrolling technique that helps in animating both background and foreground images as you scroll. This not only creates depth but also the web page to life. As you scroll through the web page, both text and other graphics will become animated, and they also move on the web page to help create scenery and change content.
In the past, having large background images on a web page is hideous as it takes too much time for loading. Also, it makes a website look horrific, distracting and annoying. But, nowadays, large background images are no longer an issue of loading time. But, the question here is whether the background image fits with the website. With the perfect web design and image, the web designers can easily connect large background images into the rest of the web design, helps in enhancing the user experience.
In previous days, the browser limitations and the low internet speed connections prevent video backgrounds from being easily implemented within a website. However, the newly introduced browsers can able to seamlessly play video that can ingeniously augment a website’s design. This is because video backgrounds are generally designed to support the website design and content.
Responsive Web Design
The best way to implement a mobile website is a responsive web design. It helps you to avoid having a completely separate set of content and a new web design. Using responsive web design, you can utilize existing content that perfectly responds to the resolution of any devices, such as mobile, tablet or desktop, whichever your visitor is using. Within a responsive design, you can accentuate website content important to mobile users, such as time, location, or phone number. The responsive web design has been very helpful to maintain mobile websites effortlessly; Instead of just having to persistently change a second set of website content, the responsive web design will integrate with your already existing content to provide a flawless browsing experience for your mobile visitors.
Due to the adaptation of Apple’s Retina screens within the iPhone, iPad and MacBook products, we have seen the requirement to have high resolution graphics integrated into websites. Hence, high-resolution screens are doing a great job of reducing pixilation and making websites look exceptional.
Third-party services are available in handy, helps in showing video on a website, implementing a newsletter system, or collecting stats on visitors to a website. Using third-party services, you can get your website access to fantastic and robust software that can satisfy many expectations.
Software as a Service (SaaS)
Software as a service or SaaS allows you to integrate with a service that is already being developed for solving a problem. These services are free for a certain amount of usage and then they charge for additional usage or for more features. Examples for Software as a service are MailChimp, Post Kudos, etc.
Open Source Software
Open source software helps you to build and implement so many features faster than ever, as it is developed by a large community to solve most common problems. Today, many websites are relying on content management system for adding, updating, and maintaining the content on the website. These content management systems are often open source platforms that have a community frequently adding new features, fixing errors and creating additional plug-ins to enhance the system.
The above mentioned web design trends are booming in this current year 2014. It is nonetheless agreeable that many of these web design trends are going to set solid foundations for the future. Also, there is no doubt that there will be even bigger and industry-changing web design trends will take off in the next coming years.