What exactly this framework is?
Cygnite is a php 5.3 framework that allows developers to easily develop their application without any hassle. It also helps developers to build a complete web application in easy and enjoyable way. Be it a single or a joint project, this modern PHP toolkit has everything for beginners and advanced professionals to complete the project.
- Easy to the core: Cygnite is a user friendly toolkit that helps even a beginner to develop comprehensive applications without any trouble.
- Performance overloaded: With the extensive implementation of lazy loading, the Cygnite framework eliminates caching mechanism to improve performance resulting in ease of operation.
- Deployed with Composer: The Composer tool allows third party library integration into Cygnite from Packagist making plug and play easier.
Fantasies of Cygnite framework:
As an easy and modern toolkit, Cygnite has many benefits over other frameworks. Listed below are the few advantages of using Cygnite framework.
- Simple and user friendly framework
- Lightweight framework to make development easier
- Simple configuration resulting in minimal time consumption
- Reduction of time in writing crud operations
- Meeting deadline made easy
- Easy and effective third party integration
- Object oriented programming approach
- Elegant twig template engine can be used
Debate on the performance:
Compared with other frameworks, Cygnite is just a framework used for creative development. But the features like writing crud operations in two to three minutes, elegant form builder and IoC container and StaticResolver makes it a bit competitive.
Cygnite was initially launched as a elegant framework and later turned in to an advanced tool/framework for every level developers with the integration of the Composer tool and twig template support.